CALL FOR NATIONAL BURSARY APPLICATIONS FOR FILM & TV STUDIES
Deadline for applications: 31 August 2016 at midnight
The National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF) is a statutory body mandated to spearhead the equitable growth and development of the SA film and video industry.
The NFVF’s bursary programme is aimed at stimulating and developing skills for applicants who want to enter the film & TV industry. The bursaries are awarded to qualifying applicants who are studying or intending to study towards any qualification in the film and television industry at any accredited South African tertiary institution. Live Performance or Acting diplomas/degrees are excluded.
An applicant must:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have a good academic record;
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance. and
- Registered or provisionally registered to study for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate diploma or degree in film/TV disciplines at an accredited South African tertiary institution;
Preference will be given to students enrolled at public tertiary institutions.
Applications must be accompanied by a detailed motivation why the applicant must be awarded a bursary together with all the certified copies of supporting documents indicated in the application form.
How to apply
Applications will not be considered if:
- the application form is incomplete or wrong information is provided;
- Supporting documents are missing or not certified;
Applications sent via fax or email will not be considered.
Deadline for applications: 31 August 2016 at midnight.
For any queries on the application process and qualifying criteria, please email Lebohang Khunou at email@example.com